Everygame Sportsbook Rules
SECTION 1: GENERAL
BY REGISTERING AND WAGERING WITH EVERYGAME, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE AND HAVE DETERMINED THAT YOUR ACTIVITY ON OUR SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE YOUR APPLICABLE LAW.
- 1.1.1 All rules and regulations are subject to change and revision by Everygame without prior written notice. Everygame reserves the right to add, delete or modify the sports book house rules and payoff odds.
- 1.1.2 These rules and regulations are acknowledged as legal and binding by the customer once he/she submits a bet.
- 1.1.3 All wagers are placed, accepted, administered and resulted at the operator’s headquarters. A lack of any other mandatory rules on jurisdiction means that any wagering contractual disputes shall be settled by the relevant court at the operator’s headquarters.
- 1.1.4 Everygame reserves the right to refuse registration or play from any customer.
- 1.1.5 Everygame accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the customer by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- 1.1.6 Everygame reserves the right to close the account of any customer at its discretion, especially if no valid identification documents can be provided. In the event that any customer, after having his/her account closed for any reason whatsoever, opens another account under his/her own name or under the name of an alias or through the co-operation of one or more persons, Everygame shall reserve the right not only to close said account but also to retain any account balance therein without notice.
- 1.1.7 Only one Everygame account may be opened per customer, per household, per shared computer and shared IP address. For the purpose of clarity, no more than one Everygame account may have the same home address attached to it. Everygame reserves the right to close any account, void all bets and refuse the payment of any bonuses or winnings at its discretion in this regard. Failure to establish individuality of an active account will result in closure of the account and forfeiture of any winnings.
- 1.1.8 It is the sole responsibility of the customer to safeguard his/her password and username. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering the correct username and password is assumed by Everygame to be the rightful account holder/customer, whether or not the person actually is the authorised account holder/customer.
- 1.1.9 In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, the said bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the customer. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason.
- 1.1.10 In the event a customer suspects that a third party may have his/her password, the customer may at any time ask Everygame to furnish the customer with a new password.
- 1.1.11 If we have reasonable cause to believe that criminal or otherwise suspicious activities are occurring on an account, we expressly reserve the right to close such accounts, report such activity to the applicable authorities. All account balances (including both deposits and any winnings) shall be forfeited.
- 1.1.12 Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated when in contact with Everygame staff members. You are not permitted to use inappropriate or offensive language in connection with your user name which includes, but is not limited to profane, sexist or racist language. Everygame reserves the right to make changes to any user name that violates this policy and to take any steps it deems appropriate, up to and including closing your account. If you create an account with an offensive user name you may have your user name changed and locked.
- 1.2.1 Everygame shall have full discretion to correct any credits or payments made in error, for whatever reason, and reserve the right to hold a customer liable for damages for knowingly taking advantage of a technical or administrative error.
- 1.2.2 It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the information given is understood correctly by Everygame. It is also the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the instructions given are correct when they are repeated back to the customer by Everygame staff.
- 1.2.3 As an Everygame customer you are allowed only one Everygame betting account. Winnings can only be redeemed to players holding one Everygame betting account. If you have more than one Everygame betting account, all winnings will be null and void. If the name on your Everygame betting account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make deposits to the account, any winnings in that account will be null and void. Everygame reserves the right to audit all requests for pay-outs and to reclaim any bonuses or winnings that have been accorded prior to a failed audit. Everygame reserves the right to modify any rules or cancel promotions at its discretion.
- 1.2.4 When a draw/tie is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on and the game or boxing match ends in a draw, Everygame pays only the bets on a draw and does not refund any wagers on either team and fighter respectively.
- 1.2.5. No sign-ups initiated from Australia, Austria, Germany, the United Kingdom, France or Slovakia will be accepted in the Sportsbook, Casino or Poker Room. Everygame reserves the right to refuse new registrations from the United States.
- 1.2.6. Accounts from the following countries will be exempt from bonus redemption upon creation of an account (does not apply for Poker): Albania, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Ukraine.
1.3 GENERAL BETTING RULES
- 1.3.1 On all North American major league sports ties push unless otherwise noted.
1.3.2 Parlay, Teaser and Round Robin Bets:
- A parlay bet is a combination of two (2) or more single bets on one (1) or more games. A parlay bet shall only be paid if all of the games selected in the parlay are correct, meaning that the customer must correctly select all of the games in his/her parlay bet against the spread/odds/points/over-under or whatever the handicapping method for the events/games wagered.
- If a game in your parlay is postponed, cancelled, ends in a 'push' or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue), then your parlay will be evaluated on the games left that still have action. For example, a four team parlay will automatically become a three team parlay and so on, and the odds will be reduced accordingly from a four team parlay to a three team parlay and so on.
- Parlay winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds of each selection bet by each other, and then by multiplying the accumulated odds by the amount wagered in the parlay column.
- A teaser bet is a combination of two (2) or more single bets on one (1) or more games where you can adjust the point spread in your favour for a greater chance of winning. A teaser bet shall only be paid if all of the games selected in the teaser are correct, meaning that the customer must correctly select all of the games in his/her teaser bet against the spread/points/over-under or whatever the handicapping method for the events/games wagered.
- If a game in your teaser is postponed, cancelled, ends in a 'push' or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue),then your teaser will be evaluated on the games left that still have action. For example, a five-team teaser will automatically become a four-team teaser and so on, and the odds will be reduced accordingly from a five-team teaser to a four-team teaser and so on. A two-team teaser will revert to a one-team teaser.
- Teaser winnings are calculated by multiplying the amount wagered in the teaser column by the odds on the teaser pay-out table. Click here and then select 'Betting Options' for the Teaser Pay-out-Table.
- A round robin bet at Everygame Sportsbook is a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 selected options, which can be combined into sub-parlays consisting of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 options, depending on the number of selections made. For example, a selection of 3 teams produces a combination of 2 teams in 3 sub-parlays. The maximum number of teams allowed is eight, the maximum number of combinations allowed is four.
- Click here and then select 'Betting Options' for some examples of round robin bets and the round robin combination table.
- If a game or selection in your round robin is postponed, cancelled, ends in a 'push' or is refunded for whatever reason (eg, change of venue), neutral odds of 1.0 are awarded and the round robin will be evaluated on the games left that still have action.
- Round robin winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds of each selection in a sub-parlay by each other, multiplying the accumulated odds by the amount wagered in each individual sub-parlay and then adding up the sub-parlays to one grand total.
1.3.3 Postponements, suspensions, cancellations and change of venues:
- All bets on American football, baseball, basketball and ice hockey games whereby the start of the game is postponed for any reason by more than 12 hours are deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.0 shall be allocated.
- If a game is suspended and not resumed within 12 hours of the initial start date, all bets on American football, baseball, basketball and ice hockey will be deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.0 shall be allocated, unless the bets are official according to Everygame Sportsbook rule 4.4.
- All bets on soccer (European football) and other European team sports games which are abandoned or postponed for any reason by more than 24 hours are deemed invalid and neutral odds of 1.0 shall be allocated to said game, unless games are official according to Everygame Sportsbook rule 6.5.
- In the event of a venue change, all wagers on American Major League games for the original venue will be refunded.
1.3.4 Ante Post/Futures:
- Ante Post/Futures bets shall not be refunded for reasons of the competitor, horse and/or team cannot complete or participate in the game/tournament, as long as the game/tournament takes place.
- Ante Post/Futures bets will only be refunded if the entire game/tournament is cancelled.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, all players/athletes/drivers/horses listed in or as a part of a propositional bet offer must take part in the event for action.
- 1.3.5 No bet may be cancelled, changed or modified by the customer in any way once it has been received and accepted by Everygame Sportsbook.
1.3.6 A bet shall be deemed to be invalid under the following circumstances:
- It is submitted later than the deadline contemplated in section 1.3.16.
- It is illegible or incomprehensible.
- It is incomplete.
- In these cases the amount wagered shall be reimbursed to the customer.
- 1.3.7 All complaints, protests and objections must be made in writing within four (4) weeks from the date the bet in question was submitted. Any and all complaints, protests and objections submitted outside of said delay shall not be heard or considered by Everygame Sportsbook.
- 1.3.8 All wagers will be settled after the game/match has finished. All winnings shall be credited to the winning customer’s Everygame Sportsbook betting account.
- 1.3.9 For betting purposes, the winner of a game/event will be determined on the date of the game/event's conclusion, according to the Everygame Sportsbook house wagering and betting rules.
- 1.3.10 For betting purposes, Everygame Sportsbook does not recognize suspended games/events, protests and or overturned decisions.
- 1.3.11 All published odds and point spreads at the time bets are accepted, are used to determine winners, losers and ties and are for information purposes only. Everygame Sportsbook shall maintain a record of all point spreads, odds, final scores and related betting propositions, as well as statistics to protect both the customer and Everygame Sportsbook in case of obvious mechanical or human error.
- 1.3.12 In the event that funds are incorrectly credited to a customer’s Everygame Sportsbook betting account, it is the customer's duty to notify Everygame Sportsbook of the aforesaid error without delay. Any winnings realised after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error, but prior to notification of Everygame Sportsbook, shall be void.
- 1.3.13 Everygame Sportsbook cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for any mistakes in the publishing of prices or other palpable errors which lead to prices or conditions being posted other than those intended, or bets being accepted that contravene these rules. Despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy, we reserve the right to correct obvious errors. For bets placed in-running that are accepted at incorrect prices and are obvious errors, all bets will be made void and the customer will NOT be contacted.
- 1.3.14 Everygame Sportsbook shall in no way and under no circumstances be liable for any damages or losses including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive damages, deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by the present web site or its content, including without limitation any person's use or misuse of its content, the inability of any person to use the site, delays in operation or transmission, communication line failure or any errors or omissions in content.
- 1.3.15 In the interest of the customer and staff, all telephone conversations are recorded by Everygame Sportsbook.
- 1.3.16 Any bet placed where the outcome is already known will be made void.
- 1.3.17 Dead Heat Rule: If for any reason whatsoever, more than one individual or team are declared winners of the same game or event, the stake for the purposes of pay-outs shall be divided by the number of winners declared. For example, if two winners are declared, the stake shall be halved. If three winners are declared, the stake shall be divided by three.
- 1.3.18 When a Field is posted on the board as one of the options available to wager on, this includes all players, teams, etc not specifically listed. If a Field option is not posted, odds on other players, teams, etc are available upon request unless all players, teams, etc are quoted.
- 1.3.19 Regular Season Wins - This allows the bettor to choose whether a particular team will win over or under a specified number of games during the regular season in their respective league or conference. Unless otherwise noted, all teams must complete all of their scheduled regular season games unless the remaining games during the course of the season do not affect the result. For example: during a 17 game NFL season bets for the Kansas City Chiefs to win Over 11½ regular season games will be paid out once they have won 12 games and bets for them to win under 11½ regular season games will be paid out once they have lost 6 games, whether or not the remaining scheduled games are played.
- 1.3.20 If the venue of a match is other than is indicated on our website, the bet will still stand provided the match has not been switched to the opponent's stadium, in which case the match will be declared void. Everygame Sportsbook cannot be held responsible for providing this information.
1.3.21 Related bets: Multiplied odds do not normally apply for the same selection to win more than one event and the only bets available at the current odds are singles. We may have special prices available that apply to selected doubles, trebles, accumulators and so on.
- Bayern Munich to win Bundesliga, Champions League and DFB Cup.
- Rory McIlroy to win all 4 Major golf titles
If we accept in error a bet made up of doubles, trebles etc. at the individual event prices, we will settle your bet at the special price available at the time you placed it. If a special price was not available, we will divide your stake equally as singles at the individual event prices available at the time you placed the bet.